My client, a leader in the Alternative Investment Marketplace, have created a digital platform for private banks to invest in funds they can structure.
We are seeking a highly skilled Cybersecurity Expert specializing in securing software applications to join our team at a Private Equity Technology Firm in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the security of our web-based private equity management platform and ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations. This role requires a combination of technical expertise and strong understanding of cybersecurity best practices.
- Design, implement, and maintain security measures for our web-based private equity management platform
- Conduct regular security assessments and penetration testing to identify vulnerabilities
- Manage vendors who
- Contribute to SOC2 and ISO standard certifications
- Develop and implement security policies, procedures, and standards
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and regulations in cybersecurity
- Collaborate with the development team to ensure the implementation of security measures throughout the software development life cycle
- Respond to security incidents and conduct investigations as necessary
- Strong experience in software development and cybersecurity
- Experience with web application security, network security, and cloud security
- This includes specific technologies to implement into our development and deployment pipelines such as static code analysis
- Strong understanding of security protocols and standards such as OWASP, PCI DSS, and ISO 27001
- Familiarity with security tools such as WAF, IDS/IPS, and SIEM
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- You’re a self-starter and offer suggestions for activity that improves the product you work on
- You’ll skillfully manage the demands and expectations of stakeholders and teams across the business, presenting your work and building relationships while representing your team
- You realize the value of face-to-face time and appreciate the interpersonal opportunities and improvements that can make
- You’ll work closely with colleagues from Product, Engineering, Data, Research, Legal and QA
- Collaboration is key and you’ll be an active contributor to our team culture. You’ll constantly look to advance your own knowledge and take opportunities to share your learning back with the team.
- Office-based, two times a week in London