About the job The individual will be responsible for a broad range of activities:
• Set the strategic priorities for the Buy-side coverage within your region in alignment with broader IIG business objectives to promote growth of asset-based revenue across the index ecosystem.
• Set team objectives and KPIs, training requirements, development plans, performance reviews
• Develop and lead on execution of the strategic growth plans to increase index adoption and market penetration for the Buy-side segment.
• Have direct responsibility for leading major client relationships, setting strategy and executing on plans.
• Help define an ETF strategy for new index launches and supporting current client ETFs growth
• Work closely with product, research and marketing to deliver campaigns to raise awareness of index investment solutions to expand our brand recognition and promote further adoption of the buy side.
• Bring awareness of client requirements back to the business to shape go-to-market plans and collaborate with key internal stakeholders on new product development to drive growth in adoption of indices.
• Work closely with product, research and marketing to ensure market intelligence, competitor analysis and market trends are gathered and monitored.