Intraday Pricing ETF Product Manager
Our client is a Global Data Analytics provider to Banks and Asset Management institutional clients. They are now looking for a Product Specialist in their ETF and Benchmarking data management team, to specialise on intraday pricing analytics solutions.
What you will be doing
- Shape the product strategy and roadmap for ETF pricing data analytics solutions across Equities and Fixed Income.
- Address broader client requirements regarding extent of serviceable financial market data, utilizing inherited legacy work to revamp product offerings as well as build out new tools.
- Present product objectives and progress to senior management and sales team.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across technology, business development, and customer service to gather user requirements, monitor critical support gaps, and identify revenue opportunities.
- Work closely with sales and pre-sales teams to help position the product with clients, and act as the SME for clients when needed.
What you will bring:
- Ideally experience working as a market maker / trader dealing with intraday pricing positions.
- Experience within equities or fixed income would be preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Takes ownership of issues and drives through the resolution.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.