Our client is a software publisher specializing in the trading and finance sector. Its clients primarily include investment banks, stock exchanges, brokers, and pension funds. Our client enables real-time computerized management of financial flows among these different stakeholders.
Within the Client Engagement department, responsible for software integration at client sites, you will assist project managers in the deployment and validation of our clients products. As a true technical expert in the solution, you will be responsible for implementing its key components. You will work closely with internal teams (Infrastructure, Developers, etc.) to ensure an optimal level of service.
By joining us, you will be entrusted with the following responsibilities:
• Deployment and technical configuration of the platform.
• Implementation and validation of integrations with external providers.
• Investigation of issues reported during validation phases.
• Implementation of appropriate solutions following the investigation.
• On-call duties during the solution’s production deployment.
Profile and Desired Skills:
• Proficiency in Linux (console, scripting).
• Proficiency in MySQL.
• 1-3 years of experience in a similar role.
• Reading application logs.
• Analytical ability.
• Curiosity and autonomy.
• Technical written English.
• Autonomy and priority management.
• Knowledge of SAAS environments.
• Knowledge of network protocols.
The following qualities would be a plus for the candidate:
• Knowledge of ticketing tools (Atlassian: JIRA, Confluence). • Development knowledge (Bash, Python, or Java). • Knowledge of Kafka, ElasticSearch, Solace.
• The position is based in Aix-en-Provence