Our client, a leader in domain registries, is seeking a highly skilled and motivated individual to join their team as a Strategic Partner Manager. As a Sales and Business Development professional, you will be responsible for driving strategic marketing partnership deals in the US. The primary focus of this role is to establish and nurture relationships with potential partners to benefit our client’s organization.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a proactive approach, excellent negotiation skills, and a passion for developing strategic marketing relationships.
- Develop and execute a systematic process for partner outreach and conversation strategy.
- Negotiate and finalize mutually beneficial deals with partners and alliances.
- Identify and cultivate strategic marketing relationships aligned with our client’s organizational goals.
- Represent our client at conferences and networking events.
- Continuously explore innovative ways to grow and enhance existing partnerships.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in consultative selling, preferably in the digital media industry, influencer industry, or brand consulting.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher equivalent.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a self-starter attitude; able to work independently and take initiative.
- Exceptional storytelling skills with a keen eye for identifying opportunities.
- Strong analytical and creative thinking abilities.
- Familiarity with SEO and domain names is a plus.