My client, a leader in the Alternative Investment Marketplace, have created a digital platform for private banks to invest in funds they can structure, and are in search for a Principal UI Engineer.
The successful candidate will work on the development and maintenance of our web-based private equity management platform. The role requires working closely with our team of developers, designers, and stakeholders to deliver high-quality solutions.
- Collaborate with team members to design, develop, and implement new features and functionality
- Write clean, maintainable, and efficient code
- Troubleshoot and debug application issues
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and technologies
- Experience with Node.js and Express is a plus
- Familiarity with Git and version control
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- You’re a self-starter and offer suggestions for activity that improves the product you work on.
- You’ll skillfully manage the demands and expectations of stakeholders and teams across the business, presenting your work and building relationships while representing your team.
- You realize the value of face-to-face time and appreciate the interpersonal opportunities and improvements that can make.
- You’ll work closely with colleagues from Product, Engineering, Data, Research, Legal and QA
- Collaboration is key and you’ll be an active contributor to our team culture. You’ll constantly look to advance your own knowledge and take opportunities to share your learning back with the team.
· Office-based, two times a week in London