Our client is the Embedded Finance Engagement Platform of choice for connecting a Corporates Embedded Finance products and needs. Our clientpartners with Corporates to be their scale and growth partner. This can be at the start of their Embedded Finance journey or when they already have established solutions in place.
Corporates today are excited to adopt and deploy Embedded Finance solutions, however, many aren’t prepared for this internally and poorly execute on the strategy. This is largely due to the following reasons; the complexity and mix of skillsets required to deploy financial services within a traditionally non-financial organisation, lack of product integration within the Embedded Finance ecosystem and with other core business systems, the ability to create trust with their customers and finally the ability to deploy an engagement platform that provides the foundations to allow the Corporate to successfully launch and scale their offerings to customers.
The Embedded Finance market is valued at £50bn today and analysts report 30% CAGR growth until 2030 where the market will be valued at £500bn. Around 10% of Corporates are already engaging in Embedded Finance and more interestingly around 55% expanded their offerings in the last 2 years. Our client is here to partner and unlock this growth opportunity for Corporates.
- As a founding member of the business, you will be joining a team of industry leaders. Together, you will build technology platforms to disrupt the embedded finance industry.
- The existing co-founders whilst having decades of experience in this industry are not developers or engineers. They need a peer to operate at their level who can own the technology environment both inhouse and with their external / outsourced partners.
- Own the strategic roadmap across technology, from development to launch, as the SME including security, product architecture, networks, DevOps, code control etc.
- Work closely with third parties to deliver the building of SaaS solutions, with the end goal of building out an inhouse team.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to help drive commercial adoption.
- Initially roll your sleeves up and be hands on as needed, from coding to testing etc.
- Embedded Finance experience where you show a strategic and technical understanding of the industry needs and how to solve
- Previous experience in building unified API models
- Experience in shaping and building agile product roadmaps
- Promoted up through the Engineering function of a business, therefore bringing hands on build experience
- Ability to present a Product vision/strategy to investors/corporates
- Ability to demonstrate the commercial value derived from technical product build/solution sets
- Ideally large software enterprise experience, whilst also experience in a scale up i.e. experience across business types, but has also overseen or heavily managed the growth of a product/associated complexities
- Experience in building product and/or engineering teams of varying disciplines
- Bring informed points of views and challenges to the table to ensure we are always improving what we do and how we do it
- A true team player who can work individually but also engages at different levels
- Resilience is going to be critical. We believe in our vision and goal, but this won’t be a straight line journey to the finish line
- Commitment and focus, with a high level of energy and drive.
- Base + Equity