We are seeing an increase in the demand for candidates with experience in Data, Research & Analytics from Executive level to entry-level.
EC1 Partners are a global FinTech recruitment company that connects top talent to the most forward-thinking and innovative FinTech companies worldwide. We have offices in London, New York, Miami, and Singapore – upload your CV or vacancy, and one of our experienced, professional, and highly effective recruitment consultants will get in touch.
Live Data, Research & Analytics FinTech Jobs
Index Product Manager
Index Data Product Manager
Our client is a Global Data Analytics provider who are looking for a Product Manager to join their Index and Baskets team.
· Shape the product strategy and roadmap for Index and Baskets data solutions.
· Address client requirements (Banks and Asset Management clients) regarding extent of serviceable financial market data, utilizing inherited legacy work to revamp product offerings and appeal to range of clients and use cases.
· Present product objectives and progress to senior management and sales team.
· Collaborate with stakeholders across technology, business development, and customer service to gather user requirements, monitor critical support gaps, and identify revenue opportunities.
· Create extensive product roadmap to visualize backlog of user requirements and prioritize key platform components; develop innovative tools and dashboards to support key operations teams and procedures.
Please apply with your CV
This Global Exchange is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Data & Analytics Programme, which is a part of the technology integration portfolio.
This role will initially be a contract role for 6 months with a view to extend
What you will be doing;
Work with decision makers / product owners to define business financial and operational requirements to help identify and resolve issues.
Review and Analyse new and existing systems as well as develop new strategies to improve these systems.
Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems
Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
Provide guidance and support as well as coach more junior members of the team.
What you will bring;
5+ years of Business Analysis skills within Banking or Financial Services.
Demonstrated Business analysis skills.
Ability to work under pressure and make informed decisions.
Experience working in a team oriented and collaborative environment.
Knowledge of Capital Markets is desirable.
This candidate must be London based and willing to travel into the office 1 – 2 days per week.
Senior C# Engineer
EC1 Partners are exclusively partnered with a fintech start-up that have created a revolutionary buy-side SAAS platform. They are in search for a strong C# Engineer to work closely with the founders and focus on greenfield projects.
Working with stakeholders, elicit and understand functional and non-functional requirements in order to design and deliver software solutions.
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC). For example for development processes and tasks and new features.
Tech stack Vue.js, ASP.NET Core, C#, MS SQL Server – all in Azure
Building applications from scratch
Strong understanding of API’s
Good knowledge of cloud principles
Knowledge of Financial Services (Advantageous)
You will be one of their first permanent employees (current dev team are contracting), where you will be delivering solutions in line with their product roadmap whilst going on a growth journey.
This opportunity will offer generous equity and a competitive base salary. Given you will be part of the initial founding team, you will be able to accelerate your career through constant C-Suite interaction, full autonomy in the role with the view to become a leader one day.
Data Product Manager
Data Product Manager, London/Paris/Switzerland
Our client is a leader in the index and risk analytics market and is looking for a Technical Product Manager to drive their data analytics products, working on both new and existing platforms.
What you will be doing:
Be the evangelist for the data vision and its roadmap.
Participate in discussions with key clients regards our data strategy and access to our content.
Engage sales and other internal stakeholders to help inform the future direction of the Data Platform
Act as the main connection point between members of our data team, data consumers and product builders.
Manage priorities in regard to projects, functional requirement and data assets.
Play an active role in defining the software development lifecycle for the data platform, using this to monitor progress against the roadmap
What you will bring
Strong communications skills are a must. The successful candidate will need to manage communication across a technical and non-technical audience
Experience in data & product cataloguing
A successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets.
Experience with big data tools and running SQL/no-SQL queries
Familiarity with emerging trends in data related approaches
Hands on experience of designing data models
Experience with Financial Markets, Financial Technology, or Risk Management
APAC sales director
APAC Sales Director / Equity Research / Governance solutions
EC1 Partners Ltd Singapore, Singapore (Hybrid)
Great opportunity to join a leading and fast Equity research and governance firm in a key role in Singapore. Our client provides a suite of products that service the buyside and investment/asset management marketplace. This company has a global footprint and is a very successful business. With a very compelling proposition and product portfolio, this group are looking to make a strategic senior sales hire in Singapore to drive new business wins and manage sales in the region, main focus being SEA and Hong Kong. This role will be reporting back to a Regional Head in Australia.
If you have any experience selling a research driven solution to the buyside or investment management marketplace, this would be highly applicable. If your experience is aligned to selling anything related to buyside analytics or relatable equity research, governance products, this would also be of high interest. The focus is 70% new business and 30% account management.
A proven track record in selling is required, important to be well experienced in dealing with the local buyside marketplace, ideally you will possess a strong network across the regional investment community. This will involve travel to Hong Kong to deal with and manage hedge fund clients.
Ideal experience would be 7+ years in relatable new business selling.
Fluency in a local language is highly beneficial.
Business Development Manager
A leading global economic research firm is looking to hire a Business Development Manager or Business Development Executive for the Midwest Territory. This person will be responsible for sales lead generation, setting-up of initial meetings and assisting the business development team in overall activities to grow the territory. This person will also be responsible for some client account management of existing clients.
A successful candidate will be able to uncover qualified sales leads by utilizing lead sourcing tools, internet searches and by tracking industry events, media publications, and industry associations. This role will also require someone with the ability to comprehend and navigate through different company organizational structures and roles, to find key decision makers and qualified buyers. In this role, the BDM/BDE will develop a solid understanding of the sales process and sales prospect management and success in this role can lead to a more senior sales role within the company.
This position is an integral part of the firm’s growth plans for the United States and is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry. The key responsibilities within this role are as follows:
Sales and Client Management
• Research companies and individuals to identify new prospects through the use of internet sites, industry publications and cold calls
• Identify key companies and prospects across the territory; key individuals and teams within each company; and support the Business Development team in establishing relationships with these prospects
• Develop strategic approaches to network with new prospects using all available sources of information, including in-depth company research on internal structures
• Organise face-to-face and Webex meetings for the Business Development team
• Respond to free trial requests and assist the team with various marketing campaigns
• Develop a strong knowledge of the subscription products and become proficient at providing demonstrations of these services
• Assist in organising meeting agendas for the BD team for business trips as well as helping coordinate key events across the region
• Prepare weekly sales reports to be shared with senior management
• Ensure contact details of new leads and prospects are recorded in the company CRM system as well as general upkeep of CRM system
• Ensure details and outcomes from meetings and calls are recorded in company CRM system
Skills and Experience Required
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, ideally within a relevant field (economics, business, finance, marketing)
• Previous experience in sales and business development, preferably in the research or consulting industry
• An interest in economics and current affairs
• Comfortable making cold calls to multiple sectors
• Must be highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at once
• Strong oral and writing skills
• Strong experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
• Must be a team player
• Experience with CRM systems is a plus
The firm provides data and analytics, to empower institutional investors discover and analyze the market of quantitative strategies. Their digital platform instantly connects them with the universe of systematic investment products, allows them to construct portfolios, perform factor and risk analysis. Passionate about innovation, they are building the investment platform of the future, combining intelligent technology and modern financial services. Their international team is dedicated to streamlining the investment process with our data & software solutions.
They are looking to strengthen their Product Specialist function in North America by hiring an experienced and passionate Pre-Sales professional to further increase Data & Analytics product reach to current and prospective customers in the US and Canada. The right person will be a product expert and excited to be involved in front-line execution, but also have the experience and vision to build a scalable and efficient sales machine supporting explosive growth.
Articulate solutions to technical financial institutions (Asset Managers, Pension Funds, Insurance Companies etc.)
Support sales efforts with in-depth product and business knowledge
Work with the product development teams to capture new customer requirements and develop and expand the product suite
Maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings and methodologies
Represent the company in a professional manner and build good relationships with clients to the company’s benefit
Work in a fast-growing B2B sales environment for one of the most innovative Fintech Platform
Work collaboratively with the organization to position and leverage sales opportunities.
Proven track record in a pre-sales environment with software/risk solutions business
Knowledge of factor models, factor investing
Programming skills for APis (Python)
The ability to pick-up solutions which are new and unique in the market
Technically skilled with a customer focused mind and excellent communication skills
Ability to communicate technical concepts and relate them to user needs;
Understanding of financial markets and strong mathematical background.
Self-motivated, proactive and results oriented.
A motivation to work in a lean start-up environment
My client is a leading provider of AI-powered documentation infrastructure to top-tier global financial institutions. By connecting documentation processes to the automation lifecycle, their platform enables true straight-through-processing in core business activities across the enterprise.
The firm is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Pre-Sales Engineer to join their growing team. The successful
candidate will provide fundamental support, both functional and technical, to sales pursuits in core client
segments of large financial institutions. Key activities include technical solutioning, business casing, value engineering, and
providing product demonstrations. The successful candidate is an excellent communicator with deep problem-solving
skills and a strong willingness to learn.
• Interact with prospective clients to understand their functional and technical requirements and use cases to
develop pointed, value-driving solutions;
• Establish an understanding of both functional and technical client requirements by analyzing workflows, process
maps, client architecture with relevant systems and data sources, and other knowledge artifacts.
• Support sales cycles with functional and technical expertise, including product demonstrations and technical
• Identify key client priorities and value drivers by analyzing public client artifacts (e.g., annual reports,
presentations, interviews, etc.) and align the company’s value proposition accordingly. Outputs may be in the form of
business cases or targeted pitch decks;
• Track the broader Financial Services industry (specifically around Fintech and documentation) and distill the latest
trends and updates to clients and other members of the team;
• Act as a technical liaison between clients and product teams, providing feedback, expertise and direction;
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify potential areas of growth and improvement;
• Support the creation of marketing collateral such as whitepapers, generic technical presentations, and product
• Deliver bespoke presentations to clients stakeholders.
Desired skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Business or Technology or related field, or equivalent experience;
• 3+ years of experience in a pre-sales engineering or product role, preferably in the software industry;
• Strong understanding of the Financial Services industry with a focus on banking with prior experience in FinTech
considered an asset;
• Strong technical skills in areas such as software, product development, data integration and familiarity with key
• Outstanding communication and presentation skills, with the ability to articulate technical concepts to a non-
• Familiarity with cloud architecture, the software development lifecycle, and the landscape of FinTech;
• Experience driving an enterprise sales cycle;
• Superior problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently or collaboratively in a team setting;
• Experience with customer-facing roles and ability to manage relationships with key stakeholders across an
Business Development Manager
A leading global economic research and consultancy firm, is seeking a dynamic Business Development Manager (BDM) to join our Business Development team based in Los Angeles.This position is an integral part of growth plans for the Americas and is an exciting opportunity for a driven and highly motivated individual to join a fast-growing company at the forefront of the industry. The key responsibilities are as follows:
Sales and Client Management
• Uncover and qualify sales leads, by utilizing lead sourcing tools, search and by tracking industry
events and media publications, and conducting competitive analysis
• Work collaboratively with different internal stakeholders, and co-ordinate across teams to sell
“best-fit” research consulting capabilities to prospects
• New business role developing corporate enterprise category; Geography: North America
• Present our products and services to potential clients, identifying specific B-to-B characteristics, key
trends and have familiarity of C-Suite targeting; Proven track record of increasing sales and revenue
• Take ownership of all elements of the sales process from cold outreach to project close, and
develop account relationships thereafter for upsell opportunities.
• Experience with selling custom research programs (executive survey data, impact analysis and
content assets) through a consultative approach a plus
Skills and Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree, ideally within a relevant field (economics, communications, business, finance, or marketing)
• 2-4 years previous experience in business development, preferably in the media, custom research or consulting industry
• Sales Force or other CRM a plus
• Comfortable making cold calls to multiple sectors
• Must be highly organized, and able to manage multiple projects at once
• Driven, self-starter, with can-do attitude
• Flexible, able to react quickly to changing requirements
• An understanding of the technology sector in North America
• An interest in economics, technology trends, current affairs, and digital/social media
• Must be a team player
Speak to a Consultant
Not found the right FinTech job for you? Check out our full range of jobs here to start your new career in Fintech today.
Submit your CV for FinTech Data & Analytics Roles
We are shaping the future of FinTech by connecting top Data, Research & Analytics talent to the world’s leading FinTech companies. Whatever your career aspirations are, submit your CV, and one of our experts will be in touch.
Find FinTech Data, Research & Analytics Talent in Record Time.
We understand – top talent is hard to find.
EC1 Partners empowers FinTech companies to reach their full potential by connecting them to top talent worldwide. By utilising our access to the market and by focusing on accuracy over quantity, we will connect you to leading talent quickly and effectively.
Our recruitment process is simple – we begin by tailoring our search plan for each client, working closely with them to establish timelines and expectations. We leverage our talent pool and extensive network to find suitable candidates. Next, we rank their profiles to make your decision on who to interview easier. Finally, the interview and assessment stages will take place.
What is Data, Research & Analytics?
Data, Research, and Analytics play a crucial role in the FinTech industry, providing the insights and information needed to drive innovation and support informed decision-making. The FinTech industry is driven by data, and the development of sophisticated data analytics solutions is a key aspect of the fintech revolution.
Data analytics solutions help organisations to gather, process, and analyse large amounts of data, providing valuable insights into customer behaviour, market trends, and performance. This information can be used to support decision-making, develop new products and services, and improve business performance.
Research and analytics solutions are also helping FinTech companies to understand the financial landscape, monitor market trends, and make informed investment decisions. With access to real-time data and powerful analytics tools, fintech companies are able to stay ahead of the curve, identify new opportunities, and make data-driven decisions that drive innovation and growth.
Why are EC1 Partners experts in Data, Research & Analytics?
Whether you’re looking to work in Data, Research & Analytics or are looking to find FinTech talent, EC1 Partners will utilise their years of industry experience and market access to connect you to the top FinTech companies worldwide and the greatest minds in Data, Research & Analytics.
Don’t know where to start?
We don’t just place candidates; we guide you and provide support throughout the whole recruitment process. We have a proven track record in the FinTech space – if you want to talk through your requirements in more detail, get in touch with the team today.