Live Customer Success/Technical Account Manager FinTech Jobs
Customer Success Analyst
About Company, founded in Toronto in 2012 is an industry-disrupting fintech company that seeks to bring innovation to FX Markets. We provide a cloud-based platform that streamlines front, middle and back office workflows from client onboarding through to full lifecycle management of Foreign Exchange transactions.
Our platform automates workflows, provides real time analytics, and seamlessly connects customers and their clients. Our mission is to increase efficiency and transparency, improve connectivity, and reduce risk across the Organization..
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing fintech team that is delivering next-gen software to capital markets.
Customer Success Role
Company’s Customer Success team is a tight-knit group of business-savvy technology enthusiasts who are passionate about harnessing the full potential of our industry-disrupting software. This critical function collaborates closely with our Sales team to support customer acquisition, leads the onboarding process for new customers onto the Company platform, fosters stronger relationships with existing clients, and captures critical feedback to help shape our evolving product roadmap.
As part of this dynamic team, you’ll have the opportunity to join our North America division, providing expert service to our clients across the UK, APAC, and North America. With your deep technical knowledge and business acumen, you’ll help ensure our customers are fully leveraging our platform’s capabilities to meet their unique needs and goals.
● Acquire an in-depth understanding of our software platform, both from a functional and technical standpoint, in order to effectively and efficiently resolve customer inquiries.
● Perform system upgrades, test and deploy new features. You’ll also be responsible for providing customer facing documentation for new functionality and delivering training to ensure a smooth transition
● Collaborate with cross functional teams to facilitate the onboarding of new customers onto Company’s platform and leverage your knowledge to drive successful implementation projects.
● Act as a conduit between our customers and internal teams. Representing the voice of the customer to inform the product roadmap as well as driving Sales and Delivery process improvements.
Required Knowledge and Skills
● Proven experience in Client Support, Delivery and/or Technical Account Management.
● Excellent analytical skills and the ability to process complex data.
● Demonstrated experience working with data in various formats such as Relational Databases, XML, CSV, JSON.
● Strong understanding of Capital Markets asset classes such as FX, Rates or Equities.
● An ability to manage multiple priorities and projects in a fast-paced environment.
● Exceptional communication skills with a focus on quality and a high attention to detail.
● Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and with a “can-do” attitude.
● Familiarity with Salesforce or other CRM/ERP systems is desirable. ● A university level degree in Science, Technology, Engineering or Math is desirable.
● Leverage what you know about FX and technology to help scale an unprecedented foreign exchange platform being built from the ground up. ● We are growing quickly, and you will have an opportunity to grow with us. ● You will have autonomy to iterate and improve.
● You can make an immediate, visible impact from day one.
● You will see each stage of the customer lifecycle, providing a 360-degree view ofcustomer success.
Company is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive culture, one which reflects the world in which we live. We encourage applicants from underrepresented groups including visible minorities, members of sexual minority groups, first nations persons, persons with disabilities, and women to apply. If you require accommodations during the interview process, please let us know and we’ll be happy to oblige.
Senior Business Consultant
Our client provides an extensive range of complete lending solutions, covering syndicated, commercial, consumer, and mortgage lending, making it the most comprehensive portfolio available in the market They are looking for a Senior Business Consultant who will assume the responsibility of performing data analysis and mapping, configuring systems, implementing software applications, delivering consultative training, reinforcing training, and providing implementation support to new and current clients.
What You Will Do:
Engages with clients in a consultative manner to determine project requirements and perform needs analysis.
Assists clients in configuring system parameters and controls based on their business practices, recommending best practices, and ensuring client acceptance.
Conducts data analysis and mapping activities, analyzing source data files and mapping data to target applications for program development.
Validates new system input, output, and connectivity, identifying and resolving issues with technical resources.
Assesses and reports project risks, participating in the development and implementation of mitigation plans.
Communicates project scope, status, and risks to all stakeholders.
Provides subject matter expertise to internal staff in areas such as sales, development, support, training, and professional services.
Participates in the development of implementation or training content and conducts software training for both external clients and internal staff.
What You Bring:
Minimum 6 years of relevant experience, ideally in a financial institution or industry software company.
Proficiency in Japanese language is required.
Strong client-facing service experience is necessary.
Must have experience in the Payments domain.
Prior experience in software implementation, support, or training is highly desirable.
Familiarity with project management practices is preferred.
Speak to a Consultant
Not found the right FinTech job for you? Check out our full range of jobs here to start your new career in Fintech today.
Submit your CV for FinTech Customer Success/Technical Account Manager roles In FinTech
Submit your CV for FinTech Customer Success/Technical Account Manager Roles.
EC1 Partners are recognised as expert recruiters in the FinTech market. We work with top talent globally and create partnerships with our candidates, so they trust us to find them their next FinTech Customer Success/Technical Account Manager role quickly and effectively.
It can be challenging to fill a niche Technology role in the FinTech industry, and that is where we excel. We will navigate the process of connecting you to top talent with specialised skill sets.
- Head of Customer Success
- Senior CSM
- Customer Success Analyst
EC1 Partners are specialists when it comes to connecting top candidates to Customer Success/Technical Account Manager opportunities. Our skilled recruitment consultants build on their extensive FinTech experience and collaborate closely with our candidates and clients to find the best fit for both.