FinTech Product Recruitment
EC1 Partners are a global FinTech recruitment company connecting Product Management candidates to top FinTech companies worldwide. We have offices in London, New York, Miami, and Singapore – upload your CV or vacancy and one of our experienced recruitment consultants will get in touch.
Live Product Management FinTech Jobs
An opportunity to work with one of the worlds biggest software vendors in the data and analytics space.
Some of the responsibilities you will have include:
Be the SME for ETF composition data products and shape the product strategy and roadmap for ETF solutions.
Address broader audience requirements (Banks and Asset Management clients) regarding extent of serviceable financial market data, to revamp product offerings and build new features and solutions.
Present product objectives and progress to senior management and sales team.
Collaborate with stakeholders across technology, business development, sales, marketing and client services to gather user requirements, monitor critical support gaps, and identify revenue opportunities.
Build relationships with issuers as well as with clients and prospective clients.
Create extensive product roadmap to visualize backlog of user requirements and prioritize key platform components; develop innovative tools and dashboards to support key operations teams and procedures.
Identify improvements in accessibility, usability, and functionality and design stress testing processes to remove bugs; develop new disaster recovery site to mitigate platform issues and promote new market releases.
Our client is a fast growing Analytics provider in the ESG and Sustainable Investing sector. They are now looking to add to their product management team in London/Europe with experience and expertise in a range of ESG data and scoring products.
What you will be doing:
·Understand the buy-side institutional client market, how investors are integrating ESG, climate, and sustainability
·Manage analytics and product platform, including defining deliverables and timelines, and communicating with relevant stakeholders cross-functionally including technology and sales and marketing
·Act as the voice of the client for the quant research and engineering teams
·Contribute to thought leadership through blog postings, white papers, and academic articles
What you will bring:
·have experience in ESG or financial services, ideally launching ESG products
·have experience managing data focused SaaS Products
·have experience creating and owning a long-term product roadmap and working closely with Agile technology teams
Senior Product Lead
(Remote UK / European timezone) Our client is a B2B SaaS payments solutions provider with Global presence. They are now looking to hire a highly skilled and dynamic Senior Product Lead to help deliver product strategy.
This role will also support other product managers in producing cutting-edge card payment solutions, in a fast-paced and dynamic market. You will be responsible for delivering product innovation, ensuring compliance with PCI- DSS certification standards, and building end-to-end, data-driven white label applications for clients. Whilst you will be based remotely, there are regular in person collaborations with the team as well as with clients.
What you will be doing:
• Product Strategy and Vision: Design and execute a comprehensive product strategy that aligns with the company’s vision, market trends, and customer needs in the fintech domain.
• Payment Solutions Expertise: Provide a deep understanding of the card payments industry, fintech trends, and emerging technologies to identify new opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.
• End-to-End Product Development: Oversee the entire product development lifecycle, from ideation and design to development, testing, and release.
• Compliance and Security: Ensure all products are designed, developed, and maintained in adherence to PCI-DSS certification standards, maintaining the highest level of security and compliance.
• Excellence Mindset: Continuously refine products so they are embraced by end-users as excellent and fun.
• Heterodox approach: Combine detailed technology and commercial knowledge to have in-depth discussions with the commercial and development teams to help develop effective go-to-market strategies that drive product adoption and market penetration:
• Stakeholder Management: Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, including tech, sales, marketing, and executive leadership, to ensure product alignment with business objectives.
What you will bring:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. A master’s degree is a plus.
• Proven experience in product management in the card payments industry.
• Strong knowledge and experience with payment solutions, SDKs, and white label applications.
• In-depth understanding of PCI-DSS certification requirements and compliance.
• Demonstrated success in driving product innovation and taking products from concept to market.
Inclusive Foreign Exchange trading solution offering services all-in-one platform covers the complete FX trade cycle, is built for turn-key activation and is flexible to enable customers’ unique requirements & strategies.
As FX Support Analyst you will be the main point of contact for our clients. You will both support the Company suite of software and interact with our clients to understand their needs, design technical solutions and implement them, alongside the Company development team.
Provide support to Company clients globally and advise on questions and queries.
Monitor Clients systems so that we can provide proactive / real time alerting & updates internally and externally.
Investigate issues to resolution, involving other parties and escalating where needed.
Identify steps to reproduce issues and replicate them by setting up VMs and replaying FIX messages.
Liaise with clients to interpret queries for root cause analysis and propose appropriate workarounds and solutions.
Act as primary technical contact to allocated clients for new requirements, support and project deliverables.
Implementation & Design
Formulate business and workflow requirements into technical solutions
Use technical design and development skills to resolve complex problems across many different platforms
Work alongside developers throughout the firm to design, build, test, and deploy custom solutions
Implement and test new FX liquidity providers onto the Company liquidity aggregation engine
Work with teams across the firm to continually improve the product, and drive future innovation
Technical knowledge and prior exposure to Linux and Shell-scripting.
Basic technical knowledge and a desire to improve in areas such as C++, Java, SQL and Python
Knowledge of FIX protocol.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
Ability to communicate confidently and concisely to both business and technical clients and colleagues.
Desire to learn both the business and technical aspects of the financial capital markets in which Company operates.
Interested? We’d love to hear from you. Please click “apply now” to submit your CV for immediate review!
Speak to a Consultant
Not found the right FinTech job for you? Check out our full range of jobs here to start your new career in Fintech today.
Submit your CV for FinTech Product Management Roles
There has been an increase in demand for candidates working in the Product space, so whether you’re new to the industry or are an industry expert, submit your CV, and we’ll do the rest.
We provide results swiftly and efficiently, and our highly skilled team has unprecedented access to top talent. Prioritising quality over quantity, our consultants strive to find the ideal applicant the first time around.
Product Management is an exciting and evolving sector that always requires fresh perspectives to drive innovation and there are opportunities available that require varying levels of experience. We recruit for the following Product Management roles:
- Chief Product Officer
- Head of Product
- Product Manager
- Product Specialist/SME
- Product Owner
- Liquidity Manager
- Chief Data Officer
- Chief Digital Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Risk Officer