(U.S Remote) Blockchain & Capital Markets
Are you looking for your next exciting challenge within the FinTech space? Are you passionate about new technologies in an emerging market? If you seek to develop solutions others have yet to contemplate, this opportunity may be right for you!
EC1 Partners is working exclusively with an industry leading blockchain technology provider, aimed at providing capital markers firms of all sizes a scalable open-source platform, enabling them to deploy distributed applications faster and longer.
My client works with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts – a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack – and change the way applications are developed, deployed and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Well-funded with offices spanning the globe, my client is expanding their global sales team as they go through a period of major growth. As a result, they are seeking senior level sales team members to join their team, responsible for delivering revenue against company and personal quota targets. This individual seeks to be a key individual contributor on the sales team that is growing in scaling in the Americas.
• Implement your Complex Enterprise Software Sales Experience to successfully pursue and cultivate leads through building client relationships and supported by flawless product knowledge.
• Professionally institute your practical knowledge of Financial Markets to articulate the solutions that our firm can provide for the benefit and success of client needs.
• Mindfully organize strategy to meet and supersede targets and satisfy or supersede quotas.
• Set an example for your peers in both the cultivation of relationships with key stakeholders and providing meticulous customer service and attention to detail for utmost client satisfaction.
• 5+ years SaaS sales experience in a quota-bearing role
• 10+ years total experience in complex enterprise sales and/or capital markets
• Knowledge of capital markets and trading
• Understanding of trends in the investment space
• Versed in key investment operations functions including:
o Pre & post trade processing and settlement
o Corporate action monitoring & processing
o Roles of various entities in the asset lifecycle (custodians, CCP, fund admin, etc.)
o Reconciliation process with multiple counterparties.
• Experience with software enterprise selling methodologies and processes a PLUS.
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.