We are seeing an increase in the demand for candidates with experience in Data, Research & Analytics from Executive level to entry-level.
EC1 Partners are a global FinTech recruitment company that connects top talent to the most forward-thinking and innovative FinTech companies worldwide. We have offices in London, New York, Miami, and Singapore – upload your CV or vacancy, and one of our experienced, professional, and highly effective recruitment consultants will get in touch.
Live Data, Research & Analytics FinTech Jobs
Senior Product Analytics Manager
Our client is a Global data analytics provider across pre and post trade. They are now looking for a senior Data Analytics Product Manager to join their London team, focusing on OTC data products.
What you will be doing:
Working with the product management and data engineering teams to facilitate product proto-typing, building out new and existing products, and speaking with clients and the market as a product specialist.
- Work alongside Product Managers in areas such as OTC financial market data (multi asset class), Benchmarks & Indices, Risk & Regulatory Solutions as well as Trading Analytics to develop prototypes of data-driven products and solutions.
- Act as a key point of contact between the Product, Engineering and Development teams and use knowledge of underlying data, financial markets and client needs to influence technical product design and builds.
- Provide feedback to Product, Quant, and Engineering teams to help shape product strategy and execution roadmap.
- Work with quantitative analytics team to research and develop prototypes that require a deeper pricing expertise.
- Act as a data hunter and identify data sources (e.g. indicative market data as well as transactional data) from a multitude of internal and external systems.
- Act as a Product SME for advanced data science workflows and technologies for capital markets and energy and commodity use cases.
What you will bring:
- Financial mathematics background with a practical working knowledge of how to apply standard derivative pricing theory
- Advanced programming skills in python
- Understanding of how to build and calibrate indicative pricing models for OTC derivative and cash instruments (e.g. interest rate, FX, Equity, credit derivatives and FI cash)
- Detailed knowledge of OTC derivative and cash (with a particular focus on Interest rate, FX and Energy derivatives as well as FI/Credit) products including pricing, conventions, trading, risk management and typical market data use cases
- Transform data from and derive tangible insights from JSON messages
- Ability to rebuild order books from JSON messages
- Apply standard machine learning techniques to practical problems
- Experience of writing technical requirements documentation and working within an Agile project management framework
- Write presentations and articulate concepts and ideas to non-technical colleagues and counterparts
- Entrepreneurial, self-motivated and used to working within a fast paced commercial environment
This Global Exchange is looking for a Business Analyst to join their Data & Analytics Programme, which is a part of the technology integration portfolio.
This role will initially be a contract role for 6 months with a view to extend
What you will be doing;
Work with decision makers / product owners to define business financial and operational requirements to help identify and resolve issues.
Review and Analyse new and existing systems as well as develop new strategies to improve these systems.
Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems
Create systems models, specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to system programmers.
Provide guidance and support as well as coach more junior members of the team.
What you will bring;
5+ years of Business Analysis skills within Banking or Financial Services.
Demonstrated Business analysis skills.
Ability to work under pressure and make informed decisions.
Experience working in a team oriented and collaborative environment.
Knowledge of Capital Markets is desirable.
This candidate must be London based and willing to travel into the office 1 – 2 days per week.
Pre Sales Consultant
EC1 Partners has won a superb Pre Sales role with a Global Exchange working within the Real Time Feeds and Connectivity department. Our client provides market data and trading infrastructure to various clients.
The role of the Pre Sales Consultant will be to gather and document prospects needs for a data feed solution, supporting proof of concepts and trials as well as assisting the Sales team in the contractual process.
Requirements gathering and presentations to prospects
Solution design of what product mix fits the requirements in the most effective way
Applying commercial guidelines to help cost out set solution and completing the relevant product order forms.
Support any trial and proof-of-concept efforts to help prospect through the evaluation phase.
Assist the Sales team in the contractual process and providing the relevant supporting technical documentation/information.
What you bring
Strong presentation skills
Market Data and/or Electronic Trading domain knowledge
Confident and professional communicator, both written and in front of audience
Fluent in English, fluency in a secondary major European language an advantage
Excellent understanding of financial markets and related terminology
Expert user of Microsoft Excel, Visio, PowerPoint
UNIX or similar command-line experience (desirable)
Programming experience at some level in Java, C# or C++ (desirable)
Sales Director – Cybersecurity
United States (Remote) – Description:
This company specializes in the development of software and data products that help governments and organizations combat serious financial crime. Our technology is used to identify criminal activity such as money laundering and terrorist financing, and enables organizations to enforce sanctions at scale to help combat rogue entities and state actors.
The company’s core mission is to deliver best in class solutions to our customers, to empower them to identify, investigate and prevent complex financial crimes through proactive collaboration and detailed understanding of their problems.
Our whole team ethos is built on integrity, professionalism, creativity and pride.
Who you are:
• A highly motivated Sales professional to help grow the Americas new business sales team
• 7+ years direct enterprise software selling experience
• A solid background selling complex solutions into Financial Services
• Proven network of Director Level stakeholders and decision makers
• Understands consultative selling and complex sales cycles
• Can perform effectively in difficult and complex situations
• Strong commercial and entrepreneurial skills, ability to negotiate high value contracts
• Ambitious, energetic and strong interpersonal skills
• Constructive, resilient and perseverant
• An independent decision maker
• Can achieve success through others and is prepared to lead from the front
• Results driven and proven track record of overachieving sales targets
• Ability to work within a team orientated and innovative environment
• Excellent written and verbal professional communication skills
• Self-driven, highly motivated and independent contributor
• Proven negotiator, positive attitude, self-initiative
What the job involves:
• This role is an exciting opportunity to join a rapidly growing and well-funded scale-up, to take control of all new business sales activities across the region, managing a sales team to maximize business revenue streams
• This position is integral for aggressive growth plans in 2023 and beyond
• Build, lead and grow the Americas New Business Sales team
• Define, implement & execute a sales strategy to exceed revenue targets
• Generate new leads through inbound and outbound sales activities
• Manage leads to closure through a complex Sales cycle
• Maintain detailed opportunity information and provide accurate forecasting
• Collaborate with team to maximize lead generation and account coverage
• Develop and maintain detailed territory go to market and account plans
• Monitor customer, market and competitor activity and provide feedback to company leadership team and other company functions
Why you’ll love it here:
• 25 days annual leave, rising to 30 days after 5 years of service • Hybrid working • Company Share Scheme • Private Family Healthcare • Employee Assistance Program • Company contributions to your pension • Enhanced maternity/paternity pay • The latest tech including a top of the range MacBook Pro
Senior C# Engineer
EC1 Partners are exclusively partnered with a fintech start-up that have created a revolutionary buy-side SAAS platform. They are in search for a strong C# Engineer to work closely with the founders and focus on greenfield projects.
Working with stakeholders, elicit and understand functional and non-functional requirements in order to design and deliver software solutions.
Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC). For example for development processes and tasks and new features.
Tech stack Vue.js, ASP.NET Core, C#, MS SQL Server – all in Azure
Building applications from scratch
Strong understanding of API’s
Good knowledge of cloud principles
Knowledge of Financial Services (Advantageous)
You will be one of their first permanent employees (current dev team are contracting), where you will be delivering solutions in line with their product roadmap whilst going on a growth journey.
This opportunity will offer generous equity and a competitive base salary. Given you will be part of the initial founding team, you will be able to accelerate your career through constant C-Suite interaction, full autonomy in the role with the view to become a leader one day.
Customer Engagement Professional
EC1 Partners is currently working on an exclusive Client Engagement role for a leading independent platform provider of data, analytics and risk solutions on systematic and factor based models.
Our client’s product allows institutional investors to discover and analyse the market of quantitative strategies.
The role will provide support for Buy side clients, leverage client relationships and provide advice on how to improve usage.
First line responder responsible for day-to-day client interactions, addressing customer questions and potential issues in a timely manner
Articulate the solutions to technical financial institutions
Collaborate with multiple internal teams
Assist customers to implement and access company data and analytics services
Provide advice and guidance on how to improve client engagement and develop lasting relationships
Maintain a thorough knowledge of the company’s products and service offerings and methodologies
Work in a fast-growing B2B sales environment for one of the most innovative Fintech Platform
What you bring
Technically skilled with a customer focused mind and excellent communication skills
A strong academic background
Minimum 2 years’ experience within a client services role
Understanding of financial markets and mathematical background
Organised, strong attention to detail and confident to work under your own initiative with a willingness to learn and ask questions
Willingness to travel within a wide geographical area for client meetings
Experience with Python will be a plus
Data Product Manager
Data Product Manager, London/Paris/Switzerland
Our client is a leader in the index and risk analytics market and is looking for a Technical Product Manager to drive their data analytics products, working on both new and existing platforms.
What you will be doing:
Be the evangelist for the data vision and its roadmap.
Participate in discussions with key clients regards our data strategy and access to our content.
Engage sales and other internal stakeholders to help inform the future direction of the Data Platform
Act as the main connection point between members of our data team, data consumers and product builders.
Manage priorities in regard to projects, functional requirement and data assets.
Play an active role in defining the software development lifecycle for the data platform, using this to monitor progress against the roadmap
What you will bring
Strong communications skills are a must. The successful candidate will need to manage communication across a technical and non-technical audience
Experience in data & product cataloguing
A successful history of manipulating, processing, and extracting value from large datasets.
Experience with big data tools and running SQL/no-SQL queries
Familiarity with emerging trends in data related approaches
Hands on experience of designing data models
Experience with Financial Markets, Financial Technology, or Risk Management
Applied Research – Index Analytics
The Applied Research team provides thought leadership designed to drive sales across the organization. Working closely with the sales, customer service, marketing, and product development teams, we use analytics tools to provide regular weekly commentary, in-depth quarterly analysis and topical whitepapers and blogs that highlight thematic and standard indices.
As we expand the Index business through introduction of ESG, Thematic, Factor and other indices built as flagship products and on behalf of clients, the need to expand our research team has grown.
What you will be doing:
Deliver thought-leadership content and present applied-research analysis in publications (blogs and whitepapers), internal and external webinars, client meetings and media appearances.
Conduct research on Indices using risk analysis, risk and performance attribution and other analysis methods.
Assist internal teams, such as Research and Product Development, in translating complex products into digestible applications.
Assist the Sales organization in facilitating client retention and business development.
Collaborate with the Client Experience Group in responding to advanced client inquiries.
What you will bring:
At least eight years of experience with an index provider and a deep understanding of markets and index and ETF investing, with a focus on thematics
Experience working with ETF issuers, understanding their requirements.
Quantitative degree in Economics, Finance, Engineering, Physics, Math, or other relevant degree
Strong educational foundation in math/statistics, or in equity market theory and quantitative disciplines of portfolio construction/research preferred.
Understanding of various risk modelling techniques, including the use of factor models and time-series methodologies
Strong data manipulation (e.g., Excel; Python) and data visualization skills (e.g., Power BI)
Strong writing, analytical and statistical skills
Effective presentation skills and ability to distil research for broad consumption.
Demonstrated team focus and client orientation, enthusiasm for the subject matter.
Flexibility in approach and ability to work independently.
Speak to a Consultant
Not found the right FinTech job for you? Check out our full range of jobs here to start your new career in Fintech today.
Submit your CV for FinTech Data & Analytics Roles
We are shaping the future of FinTech by connecting top Data, Research & Analytics talent to the world’s leading FinTech companies. Whatever your career aspirations are, submit your CV, and one of our experts will be in touch.
Find FinTech Data, Research & Analytics Talent in Record Time.
We understand – top talent is hard to find.
EC1 Partners empowers FinTech companies to reach their full potential by connecting them to top talent worldwide. By utilising our access to the market and by focusing on accuracy over quantity, we will connect you to leading talent quickly and effectively.
Our recruitment process is simple – we begin by tailoring our search plan for each client, working closely with them to establish timelines and expectations. We leverage our talent pool and extensive network to find suitable candidates. Next, we rank their profiles to make your decision on who to interview easier. Finally, the interview and assessment stages will take place.
What is Data, Research & Analytics?
Data, Research, and Analytics play a crucial role in the FinTech industry, providing the insights and information needed to drive innovation and support informed decision-making. The FinTech industry is driven by data, and the development of sophisticated data analytics solutions is a key aspect of the fintech revolution.
Data analytics solutions help organisations to gather, process, and analyse large amounts of data, providing valuable insights into customer behaviour, market trends, and performance. This information can be used to support decision-making, develop new products and services, and improve business performance.
Research and analytics solutions are also helping FinTech companies to understand the financial landscape, monitor market trends, and make informed investment decisions. With access to real-time data and powerful analytics tools, fintech companies are able to stay ahead of the curve, identify new opportunities, and make data-driven decisions that drive innovation and growth.
Why are EC1 Partners experts in Data, Research & Analytics?
Whether you’re looking to work in Data, Research & Analytics or are looking to find FinTech talent, EC1 Partners will utilise their years of industry experience and market access to connect you to the top FinTech companies worldwide and the greatest minds in Data, Research & Analytics.
Don’t know where to start?
We don’t just place candidates; we guide you and provide support throughout the whole recruitment process. We have a proven track record in the FinTech space – if you want to talk through your requirements in more detail, get in touch with the team today.