Our client are Emerging Markets/Investment Banking Platform Experts and are looking for a Senior Back-End Developer with Capital Markets experience.
Our client’s product gives you access to the private markets of the Middle East and beyond. Their fintech consulting and development entity is based out of London, UK.
Currently, they have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Back-end Developer to join their fast-growing team and deliver an exceptional product that transforms the emerging markets.
- You will work closely with the software architect to build optimized, scalable, and modular software using required technologies. Additionally, you will be tasked with developing and coding back-end components and connecting applications to other web services
- You are expected to have 3 years of experience in Capital Markets/Securities Services
- Furthermore, you should have 5 years of experience in one or more of the following back-end development frameworks:
– Go lang (preferred)
– RESTful APIs
– Git, Gitlab
– Docker, Linux (Ubuntu preferred)
– Java (Optional)
– C# (Optional)
– C++ (Optional)
• Familiarity with the fundamentals of cyber security is a plus
• You should have strong communications skills and experience working remotely
This role can be remote – location agnostic. However, if you are based in London, then working in office will be encouraged for a few days a month.
• Genuine prospects for personal growth and career development.
• Competitive compensation package.