Blockchain Application Engineer
Singapore, China or Remote
Our client is a Decentralised Exchange (DEX) trading protocol focuses on the order book, secured by Ethereum. They employ a Decentralised Autonomous Organisation (DAO) structure, which has complete control over its treasury and offers a range of other features that make transactions more informed and faster. Their goal as a next-generation DEX is to democratise decentralised exchange trading by making it more mainstream and accessible.
- Overseeing the implementation and upkeep of the match node (L2 matchmaking) to enable secure and trustworthy transactions.
- Coordinating the implementation of Zero-Knowledge (ZK) Proofs and ZK circuits to facilitate these transactions.
- Implementation of the L2 matchmaking consensus will require an understanding of Blockchain Layer 2 concepts.
- Supporting the development of zero-knowledge proof, DApp integration, and design integration.
- Motivated to work independently and driven to attain desired results while finding learning enjoyable.
- Keen interest in Blockchain, Cryptography, and related technologies.
- High level of proficiency in algorithms and programming skills, specifically in Go Programming Language, Go goroutine, Golang Channel & Golang Lock.
- +3 years of experience developing in Go.
- Experience in database operations like MySQL and Redis.
- Desirable to have knowledge and have written smart contract protocols using Solidity.
- Experience in developing Trading-related systems and products is a plus.
- Proficiency in English and Chinese, which is useful for communication and documentation purposes.
If you are collaborative, passionate about the crypto space and are looking for a change, click “Apply” or ping us your CV today at [email protected] for a confidential chat!