We are looking for a Head of Compliance – UK to join our fast-growing FinTech!
Our mission is to redefine global payments for online businesses, helping them to thrive in the digital economy. You will have the unique opportunity to help us by making a true impact on the future of the business, and the future of global cross border payments.
- You will be heading our global compliance function and will be responsible for the development of the global programme and product oversight.
- Have overall responsibility for anti-money laundering – taking the role of the EMD individual for Compliance (equivalent to CF10/SMF16) and MLRO (equivalent to CF11/SMF17)
- Where appropriate liaise with the FCA, maintaining an effective and open relationship with the regulator and managing all regulatory inquiries and reviews, including reporting and notification matters.
- Monitoring and developing our conduct and financial crime risk frameworks and advising our local subsidiaries.
- Act as the subject matter expert in the areas of client on-boarding, monitoring, and relevant regulation
- Oversee KYC/CDD and AML/CTF checks conducted by members of the compliance, operations, and account management teams.
- Provide regulatory training to the company and maintain training records.
- Knowledge of legislation and regulation relating to EMI, banking, or trading activities
- At least seven years working within Compliance and Financial Crime.
- Emerging markets expertise/experience is advantageous.
- Knowledge and expertise in AML regulations, including Sanctions in all regions of operation.
- Prior experience in a high growth fintech is highly desirable.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the payments industry and electronic money institutions.
- Expert in AML and regulatory compliance (CDD/KYC processes, EDD, transaction monitoring, sanctions) for a FinTech/Payment/E-Money company.
If you believe your experience meets the criteria of Head of Compliance, please apply with a copy of your CV.