Senior Product Manager (Remote UK / European timezone)
Our client is a B2B SaaS payments solutions provider with Global presence. They are now looking to hire a highly skilled and dynamic Senior Product Lead to help deliver product strategy. This role will also support other product managers in producing cutting-edge card payment solutions, in a fast-paced and dynamic market. You will be responsible for delivering product innovation, ensuring compliance with PCI- DSS certification standards, and building end-to-end, data-driven white label applications for clients. Whilst you will be based remotely, there are regular in person collaborations with the team as well as with clients.
What you will be doing:
• Product Strategy and Vision: Design and execute a comprehensive product strategy that aligns with the company’s vision, market trends, and customer needs in the fintech domain.
• Payment Solutions Expertise: Provide a deep understanding of the card payments industry, fintech trends, and emerging technologies to identify new opportunities and stay ahead of the competition.
• End-to-End Product Development: Oversee the entire product development lifecycle, from ideation and design to development, testing, and release.
• Compliance and Security: Ensure all products are designed, developed, and maintained in adherence to PCI-DSS certification standards, maintaining the highest level of security and compliance.
• Excellence Mindset: Continuously refine products so they are embraced by end-users as excellent and fun.
• Heterodox approach: Combine detailed technology and commercial knowledge to have in-depth discussions with the commercial and development teams to help develop effective go-to-market strategies that drive product adoption and market penetration:
• Stakeholder Management: Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders, including tech, sales, marketing, and executive leadership, to ensure product alignment with business objectives.
What you will bring:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering, Computer Science, or a related field. A master’s degree is a plus.
• Proven experience in product management in the card payments industry.
• Strong knowledge and experience with payment solutions, SDKs, and white label applications.
• In-depth understanding of PCI-DSS certification requirements and compliance.
• Demonstrated success in driving product innovation and taking products from concept to market.